Love him or hate him, there’s no arguing that David Guetta is one of the biggest reasons that dance music became so fatefully intertwined with pop. Collaborations with Black Eyed Peas, Akon, Ne-Yo, Nicki Minaj, Ludacris & Taio Cruz, Sia, Usher, and more solidified his status as the go-to producer for crossover hits in the early 2010s.
His last album, 2014’s Listen, didn’t do as well commercially as the two albums before it, but Guetta is looking to buck that trend with his new album 7 and a supporting cast of featured artists that will knock your socks off.
Included on 7 are: Anne-Marie, Bebe Rexha, Black Coffee, Brooks, Delilah Montagu, Faouzia, G-Eazy, J.Balvin, Jason Derulo, Jess Glynne, Justin Bieber, Lil Uzi Vert, Madison Beer, Martin Garrix, Nicki Minaj, Saweetie, Sia, Stefflon Don, Steve Aoki and Willy William.
Can you say “wow”?
We’ve already heard a few tracks from the album, namely the Brooks and Martin Garrix collaboration “Like I Do” as well as the Sia collaboration “Flames,” but the album is 15 tracks and there’s plenty more left to explore.
Two new album tracks will see the day of light of day tomorrow, August 24, when “Goodbye” with Jason Derulo feat. Nicki Minaj & Willy William and “Drive” with Black Coffee will be released.
7 arrives officially on September 14 What A Music LTD/Parlophone/Big Beat/Atlantic and is available for pre-order today: go here.
- David Guetta – Don’t Leave Me Alone (feat. Anne-Marie)
2. David Guetta – Battle (feat. Faouzia)
3. David Guetta & Sia – Flames
4. David Guetta – Blame It On Love (feat. Madison Beer)
5. David Guetta, Bebe Rexha & J. Balvin – Say My Name
6. Jason Derulo & David Guetta – Goodbye (feat. Nicki Minaj & Willy William)
7. David Guetta – I’m That Bitch (feat. Saweetie)
8. David Guetta, Martin Garrix & Brooks – Like I Do
9. David Guetta – 2U (feat. Justin Bieber)
10. David Guetta – She Knows How To Love Me (feat. Jess Glynne & Stefflon Don)
11. David Guetta & Steve Aoki – Motto (feat. Lil Uzi Vert, G-Eazy & Mally Mall)
12. Black Coffee & David Guetta – Drive (feat. Delilah Montagu)
13. David Guetta – Para que te quedes (feat. J. Balvin)
14. David Guetta – Let It Be Me (feat. Ava Max)
15. David Guetta & Sia – Light Headed